Dixie Range Rules.
1. No Alcohol or other intoxicants are allowed on the Dixie range.
2. No Firearms are allowed on the Dixie Range.
3. Range finders are not allowed on the course.
4. Bowhunter class shooters cannot have movable sights on their bow.
5. Shooting the course backwards is prohibited.
6. One trophy per shooter per weekend.
7. Class winners can either accept a trophy or shoot free at the next months shoot.
8. New Traditional stake (Lime Green) has been added to the course for Traditional shooters
9. Registration ENDS @ 1pm! Targets will be pulled at 3pm
10. Any person under the age of 16 must be under the supervision of a responsible adult. This applies when
shooting the course or using the practice range. This rule must be obeyed as it is required by our insurance.
11. When searching for arrow lost beyond the target, lean your bow on the target. This will let
others know you are behind the target. Do not shoot at a target if a bow is leaning on it.
12. In a group that contains archers shooting from a different stakes, the archers shooting from the
farther stakes must shoot first.